Home Care Services
Best In-Home Care In Lubbock, Texas, Senior Care Services
Best In-Home Care is the perfect solution for seniors and others in need who aren’t ready to leave their home for an institutional setting, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one home care in the comfort of your own house or apartment. Our personalized and affordable caregiver services are available 7 days a week and can range from a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.
Best In-Home Care provides respite care services in private homes, assisted living communities, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and rehabilitation centers. Our highly-qualified and trained caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities, such as:
Errands & Transportation
We know that every client is unique, and our in-depth assessment process allows us to customize our respite care services to meet your specific needs. Click here to learn more about our assessment process or to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment.
Qualifications for Veteran’s Benefits
- Wartime Services (WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War).
- Benefit for Veterans or Surviving Spouses.
- Must have served 90 days active duty with one day during wartime.
- Must have honorable discharge.
- Restrictions on income & assets.
- Must have a medical condition that warrants care.
- Must be 60% homebound & not driving.
- Veterans or Widows must need assistance with daily living (non-Medical).